Wednesday, April 19, 2006

india chalo!

Ok people, I realize ive been a very very bad girl about updating this blog!
Its just that there’s so much I have to try to remember…ive forgotten nothing…but trying to put in the form of a post is really difficult.
Plus I suppose ive been busy conspiring and planning my second trip to India…this time longer…more focused, and a chance to spend time in the one place where we stayed the shortest period…BOMBEY!
A short update on what ive been upto...not detaisl, but a brief update. details ill give when I have the visa stamped on my passport(the one detail that’ll confirm everything.)
Ok so kAy, I and V are going to India for a month. We’d been planning it for while…and I remember when I sat for my job interview I informed my to-be boss about it.
He remained quite. We both knew that id have to resign to go. I wanted to go SOOOO badly! And I wanted this job too!
So I kept quite about it.
A few weeks later, when id settled more into the job and managed to make a better friend out of my boss, I brought it up again.
And he agreed that one does not get such chances often, and since it was a learning experience, it might benefit the agency upon my return. Told me to not lose hope.
I’m just going to add here that my boss is THE COOLEST!!!
I randomly let it slip that we were having accommodation issues. He said he had lots of contacts in India, and he’d see about it.
The result…we now have three great options…in fact they’ve decided they’ll just share us. and everyone who’s heard of us coming is all set to show us around.
So that’s exciting.
And now we just have to apply for the visa…soon.
INSHALLAH, it’ll happen.
kAy: listen, im going to beg sir to add GOA to our visa list…
khizzy: true, if we tell people we went to India for a month and didn’t visit GOA they’ll spit on us.lol!
so here I am, apologizing for not posting regularly…and promising to try…and also promising to blog regularly when there…I didn’t have blog last time. This time I do…so you guy’s will know exactly what we’re up to!
kAy and I have also planned on making a scrap book. There’s no replacement for good old fashions scrapbooks! Collecting and pasting everything that you feel has significance!
And yes…in true khizzy fashion…pictures will be posted too!
So bye now. And I promise ill post more often! Till I go, ill still post about my last trip, and in between update you on out summer plans!

PRAY FOR USSSSSS!

6 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

nYou need the trip..Scorching heat and humidity shall help you losing a few stones..:)
Try visiting filmcity in bombay..

7:57 AM  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Checking this blog regularly has finally paid off!
Awaiting your next post.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

When u r visiting India ! GOA is not the best places to visit in this season though. It will be definitely very hot and humid. Hope u enjoy ur visit here.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Dadoji said...

If you visit Mumbai a little later (so that I am back in Mumbai), you could meet my cousine who is a bolloywood starlet. And I mean a *real* starlet.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Michelangelo ;) said...

Hope you have fun while you're here .. :-)

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO need to come, stay where u are... We dont want double standard D*****S in india to exploit

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home